Terms & Conditions
- Jamin Adventures makes every effort to keep the information and rates on its website up to date but all displayed rates are subject to change without prior notice. Final rates will be confirmed with bookings, all prices are subject to seasonal demand and availability.
- Rates for accommodation units, rooms and apartments on this website are based on 2 persons sharing unless stated otherwise. Please contact us for single person rates. For beds in a dormitory, the single person rate is displayed.
- Jamin Adventures will not be held liable for any errors, omissions or inaccuracy of information, nor for any loss or inconvenience that may be caused by such errors, omissions or inaccuracies.
- By using the services of Jamin Adventures the guest gives Jamin Adventures authority to arrange bookings on her/his behalf.
- Jamin Adventures cannot guarantee availability for the chosen packages, activities, accommodation and transport options.
- Payment for any bookings must be done upfront unless other arrangements have been made in writing between Jamin Adventures and the guest.
- Bank charges and fees for international bank transfers are payable by the purchasing party.
- No refunds for late arrivals.
- Covid positive or Lockdown cancellations will lead to 12 month valid voucher or 70% refund.
- Jamin Adventures will not be held responsible for cancelations by the service provider due but not limited to bad weather conditions, safety issues, double bookings and other unforeseen circumstances. Refunds will be applicable under such circumstances. For guests without a South African bank account Jamin Adventures reserves the right to pass on any bank transfer fees that might occur.
- In case of cancelations by the guest, the cancelation terms of the corresponding service provider must be adhered to. These cancelation policies are available on request. By default the following cancelation terms MAY be applicable at the sole discretion of Jamin Adventures:
A minimum charge of 10% may be applicable to all refunds. If a booking is cancelled 30 or more days before arrival, 10% of full invoice may be charged.
- Cancellation 15-30 days prior to arrival - 25% cancellation fee may be charged.
- Cancellation 8-14 days prior to arrival - 50 % cancellation fee may be charged.
- Cancellation 3-7 days prior to arrival - 75 % cancellation fee may be charged.
- Cancellation 48 hours prior to arrival - 100 % cancellation fee may be charged.
Guests may be charged for the number of people that booked for an activity, irrespective of any non-arrivals.